Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2D People Inside Linoleum Worlds



(18x - one hit)
Transcribed a few minutes after actual trip.

##------##

How can I explain How can I explain How Can I Explain????????
....All those people from other worlds peeling off my eyeballs??

They were like two-dimensional magnetic sheets containing compressed representations of our everyday world.

I saw the heel from someone’s magnetized foot pulling away from my fucking RETINAS.
Multiple people inside multiple worlds peeling out of my fucking EYES.


There were people actually talking to me as they looked down at my body which was positioned near a floor. Each different person was speaking from a totally different world. These ‘world peelings’ were like some kind of futuristic, magnetized, semi-transparent linoleum being pulled off a ground surface of some kind (directly in front of the outer edges of my eyeballs).

Shit. The people in these other worlds were carbon copies of the people in our everyday world. They kept telling me to stop eFFing with the Matrix. They didn’t actually say, “Don’t eFF with the Matrix.” It was more like they were continuously trying to mute my mental self-awareness.
I could actually hear their normal-sounding voices.
THEY WERE PISSED THAT I WAS ALTERING THEIR REALITY PROGRAM.

############

For an hour I sat in my lazy boy chair holding onto my pipe, too nervous to take the hit. I knew that some HEAVYOSITY was coming my way, but I never expected this.

This trip was high tech, but only in the sense that our mundane, everyday world was being replicated right in front of my retinas. These everyday worlds were like 2D sheets of magnetized, semi-transparent linoleum carrying people away as they were being scanned (3 ScansPerSecond) from the outer edges of my eyeballs.

The people in these linoleum sheets were trying to keep my cerebral awareness at a minimum. They were telling me something like, “You’re not supposed to know about this, intruder.”

So there it is -- another day, another hit. Tune in tomorrow -- same bat-shit time, same bat-shit channel.

#########
EDIT (a few hours later)
#########

When I was watching those semi-transparent, linoleum floors scanning away, I wasn't in my kitchen staring at the floor. I was in a darkened room with my eyes closed. The visuals weren't caused by my last retinal imprint.

While they were scanning off my eyeballs, I got the very strong impression that if I could lock on to one of those worlds (with a kind of retinal will power), then I would have been able to enter that world. Each of those worlds were incredibly close to our everyday world. Maybe the fact that the hallucinated worlds were so Earth-like could actually help a tripper fit into that Earth-world facsimile. It's possible that the people in these scanning worlds realized my intent to enter their particular world. That might be why they tried to dissuade me from entering. I guess that would really have wrecked the Matrix.