Sunday, February 5, 2012

Trippin Thru 2012 With Salvia (2-5-12)

(just now -- one hit of 18x)
There’s a vanilla milkshake flowing out of my mind.
A syrupy, milky-white sea stocked with brightly colored humanoids.

Shimmering peoploids
with kaleidoscopic fins
tunneling away from my eyes.

Glowing structures imprinting on my visual cortex.
Mechanical rabbits riding a cosmic Ferris wheel - waving goodbye as they retreat into a chrome plated background.
---
---
---

############
a few days earlier (one hit of 18x)
############

Little Men Turning Salvia Reality

"littlementurningsalviareality"
"littlementurningsalviareality"

That's what I kept saying over and over as I made my way out of this latest hit of extract.

I was totally engulfed in darkness as I rose from my chair. I wanted to get this hallucination written down...NOW!!!

I carefully walked away from my chair making sure not to step on my pipe, still filled with another hit's worth of extract.

"littlementurningsalviareality---littlementurningsalviareality" I said to myself as my hand brushed against my bedroom wall searching for the lightswitch. Finding it, I turned on the light.

And HOLY SHIT.
I could still see the little green men (That's Right--Little Green Men) that were slowly rotating in hyperspace. They constituted SOMETHING. What the hell was the beautiful significance of the visual? I can't fucking remember!