Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trippin Thru 2012 With Salvia (11-20-12)

The salvia beings are letting me know that if I keep posting my trip reports they are going to kill me. At first they politely told me that they weren’t happy with my reports. Lately they have been increasing the pressure by squeezing my heart to the point of snuffing out my life.

So let’s recap where I am in my journey:

1)--- I keep seeing a massively dense and heavy globe-like structure that is apparently some type of storage device. The outer layer of the storage device is connected to the outer edges of my eyeballs. Information seems to flow bi-directionally between the outer edges of my eyeballs and the device. I still can’t figure out what the device contains. It might contain all the experiential information from our everyday, material world; or it might contain information from worlds outside our material world. My vibe is that the device contains all the visual and auditory information from parallel worlds adjacent to our world. Three dimensional audio/visual scenarios from these parallel worlds seem to collapse into a very fine metallic-like film across the outer surface of the device. I can’t emphasize enough just how massive the pressure is on the surface of the device. You have to experience it to really know what I’m talking about.


2)--- There are beings located in parallel worlds adjacent to our world. These beings are earth-like in appearance. They speak my language; they speak your language. Sometimes the beings seem benevolent; sometimes they seem malevolent. OK. I’m going to try to explain something difficult. These salvia beings aren’t unique, singular entities. Each salvia being is somehow connected to a fractal containing multiple versions of itself. There is a qualitative progression of gnosis spanning across a salvia being’s fractal. At one end of the gnosis stream is a fully Aware, self-actualized salvia being. At the other end of the gnosis stream is a biological, un-aware humanoid. It might be possible that fractals of salvia beings coalesce down into our everyday, material world in the form of un-aware earth humans. Do you hear what I’m saying? Salvia beings are possibly walking among us in the form of (what appear to be) normal looking human beings. Is it any wonder the salvia beings want me to stop posting my trip reports?

Actually, we might all be salvia beings, but because of our location at the far end of (what we perceive as) the ever decreasing fractal stream of salvia-awareness, we are all un-aware of the ‘expanded situation’ (expanded situation defined as the awareness of parallel worlds containing parallel beings).


3)--- There is a possibility that our technologically advanced human descendents are trying to contact us. Terence McKenna first hypothesized this when he spoke about the transcendental object at the end of time. He didn’t imply that the object was trying to contact us, only that it was emitting such a strong signal that we couldn’t help but become aware of it. On the other hand, I’m suggesting that our advanced descendents might actually be trying to contact us.

I thought of an interesting scenario: If this blog is able to be preserved by Google and successors of Google for hundreds or thousands or millions of years, then perhaps future researchers will stumble across it. They will then know of at least one human candidate alive in 2012 who had a hallucinogenic and open mind, and who might be a good recipient for some kind of long distance attempt at contact. (are you listening, future human hybrids?)

All I have to do is hit ‘enter’ and this post will upload to the internet. Immediately, through a quantum speeding up of time, people in the future will read these words as if I just typed them. It’s happening right now. You are reading the exact words I’m keying right now, even though days, weeks, months, years have elapsed since I keyed them. But has any time really passed? The same thing goes for those of you reading this post ten thousand years from now. No time has really passed, therefore, please get off your technologically advanced lazy asses and make contact with me. There are clues in this blog that disclose my true name and earth-history.

If the salvia beings continue to squeeze my heart, then I’m going to cease publishing my trip reports.
Later, salvia brothers and sisters.