Friday, June 22, 2012

Trippin Thru 2012 With Salvia (6-22-12)

D.M. Turner (born Joseph Vivian; 5 October 1962 - 31 December 1996) was an author, psychedelic researcher and psychonaut who wrote two books on psychoactives and entheogens. His book, The Essential Psychedelic Guide contains Turner's views on the subjective effects of various psychoactive and hallucinogenic mind-altering substances. His second book, Salvinorin addresses the effects of Salvia divinorum. Turner died after injecting an unknown quantity of ketamine while in a bathtub,[1] presumably drowning while incapacitated by the effects of the drug.--Wikipedia

D.M. Turner wrote a book that's available for download or viewing on the internet.
Here is the link.

He touches on just about everything you need to know about salvia divinorum. He has included 12 of his own salvia trips, many combined with LSD. Also included is the first human use of salvinorin alpha. (Daniel Siebert, 1993).

##############
#############
############
###########
##########
#########
########
#######
######
#####
####
###
##
#

18x -- two hits

(first hit of 18x)
Where am I?
Holy Shit. It pays to smoke in the dark. You can see the visuals trailing off your retinal cups, your retinal flower cups.

Retinal flower cups staring outwardly across the darkness of space.
Retinal flower cups watching the monstrosity rotating into view.
Retinal flower cups connecting to the gelatinous structure spinning previous realities away from you.
Retinal flower cups attaching like neuronal vines to previous worlds twisting away from your hallucinating mind, previous worlds tripping with color, previous worlds sliding to the other side of your material location within safety and habit.

You see. That’s what it’s really about. All you fuckers passing the pipe around, regurgitating eloquent theories about the nature of salvia reality…ALL THE WHILE YOUR GELATINOUS, CGI BODIES REMAIN ATTACHED TO THE ROTATING SALVIA STRUCTURE----

IT’S THE ROTATING SALVIA STRUCTURE ITSELF THAT’S IMPORTANT.
THE ROTATING SALVIA STRUCTURE CONTAINS ALL OF US, as our bodies expand into and contract out of previous versions of our own selves, previous versions of our own homes, previous versions of our own neighborhoods. We are all on a salvia carnival ride and we don’t even know it.

There I was sitting in the dark, my material body firmly planted into its Lazy Boy chair. Surrounding me was the ground of blackness. Surrounding me was the wall of silence.

I took a puff of salvia extract. For the first few seconds, I could feel my heart tightening up, but it wasn’t severe. And then I saw what I’ve seen on previous salvia trips--- the rotating monstrosity. An encompassing, quasi-organic monstrosity containing all living things and all non-living things. A gelatinous salvia wheel with purple-green spokes, radiating from a central hub-like mass, composed of interconnecting peoploids stretching forth into life and then compressing back into flat lifelessness.

(second hit of 18x)
Everything was interconnected, a pratitya samutpada of black licorice spider legs, of self-transforming cartoon faces maDe Of pIXIie dUST…WOW EMTRIPPIBF NOR,,MY FINGWRA UHHH THERE ARE SRTREAEMS OF COLORS LIFTING OFF OOF THIS KEYBORD……SHIT MY HEART HURTS. MY WHOOOOEEE CRAP ok caps off wow. There are colors cascading off the rims of my reading glasses. Shit.

Wow, my body is like some rocket ship surrounded by a fog of grey light. Speaking of spokes, I AM a spoke, some sort of rubbery wooden spoke in a rotating wagon wheel. CLIPPITY CLOP CLIPPITY CLOP.
“Howdy Pardner. Do you know where I can find Salvia City? You see, my horse and eye were walking along this dirt road in the middle of nofuckingwhere when suddenly the two of us, me n’ my horse, were flipped around and around by an approaching dust devil made out of tiny, dancing, red gingerbread men. Golly, I was so scared, I thought I was gonna shit my pants. Well, my horse, he did go and shit his pants, ceptin’ he weren't wearing no pants.”