Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Can Salvia Lead People To God?



"Hell no...whhaaatt?"
You're possibly thinking, "Why bring God into the discussion? Why should salvia be contaminated by theological references? Actually, I'm not referring to the Judeo-Christian concept of God. I'm talking more about the idea of God as a behind the scenes energy force. Hear me out.

Recently, I watched some mandelbulb animations. Apparently, mandelbulbs are a very recent phenomenon. While viewing the animations, I was in awe of the stark beauty of the alien landscapes. I noticed that they looked like the visual structures I see during my salvia trips.

However, there is one major difference between the mandelbulb animations and salvia structures. I see nothing anthropomorphic in the mandelbulbs: no people, no familiar objects, no sense of language or intelligent code.

On the other hand, the salvia structure is filled with familiar scenery. For example, I sometimes see what I call 'interconnecting peoploids', humanoid figures that are attached together. These peoploids are constantly morphing and changing as they tunnel into the salvia mindscape. The sense of art work is mind blowing. I can only draw at the level of a six year old. Therefore, who or what is responsible for the complex artistic movements? Could it perhaps be the work of an unseen intelligence or energy force? Am I witnessing a reflection of God in my salvia visuals?

Now, getting back to the mandelbulbs. Wouldn't it be wild, if by increasing the computing power and resolution of the processes which create these bulbs, we actually began to see anthropomorphic beings or a language/code embedded in them. I think it would be wild, and I think it's possible. What a great way for the hidden hand of the Prime Mover to reveal him/her/it self.
Can I get an amen?

I want to elaborate on the afterglow state. When I am in the afterglow, I feel unattached to my surroundings. I am aware, but my awareness is floating free of my ego. It's as if my ego has been washed by a billion soothing salvinorin molecules. But as I sit there, I know that in a few minutes I will start fidgeting. The reintegration back into everday consciousness is inevitable. The salvinorin molecules begin to deactivate, and as they do so, I become more and more aware of my surroundings.

It's like there are a million electrical plugs slowly being plugged back into the wall of EGO. And as they are plugged back in, I begin to remember the dualistic associations like approach/ avoidance and likes/ dislikes. Anyway, salvia is a great tool with which to understand the subtle processes of the mind.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Holy Fuck
I just did some 10x. It was very fucking strong. I felt like I was at the boundary between life and (death?). I was floating through some sort of medium with many, many crisscrossing (arms/hands?). They were gently caressing me as if letting me know I had a choice between staying there in salvia land or returning here to consensus reality.

I knew this was a big deal as it was happening. My heart was grinding as if it was about to stop beating. If it had stopped beating, I would have been gently taken away by all the crisscrossing arms/hands. They looked like balloon animal arms. They were human/angel arms but they looked like balloon arms.

There was no rotation. There were no wheels. There were beings, but they were there only to help me navigate between the two worlds of life and (death/salvialand).

This experience was totally new. Totally unexpected. It was all about CROSSING OVER. Death seemed like no big deal. The beings were there to help me make the transition.

This trip had a major life and AFTERLIFE quality to it. The beings were part of the afterlife.

Death is not something to be feared. It is simply a crossing over from one realm to the next. Beings are there to help you when the time comes. It is creepily joyful.

//////////////////////////

Later....
I just did a hit of plain leaf. It's funny how salvia can immediately give someone a reverence for 'the moment'.

Prior to taking the hit, my relationship with my surrounding reality was the usual ennui, the usual boredom with a touch of angst. After the visual eye candy ceased, I was bathed in the moment, a sacred awareness of the spacious and open world I was embedded in. If only I could have captured this feeling for a much longer duration. Wherever I stood, I would be in direct contact with 'the moment'. The moment that magically shuts away all graspings for secondary things. Just the primary moment.......that is, until the last of the salvinorin molecules slip through the hour glass.