Monday, January 30, 2012

Near Death Experience?



I did a strong hit of plain leaf mixed with 10x.
I turned off the light to my room and got into bed.
My heart was pounding; not fast, but pounding.
I saw visuals of my room as if the light was still on.
I got a strange feeling that my body was being pressed down by these heavy visuals -- that the shape of the 3D room itself was pressing down on my 2D body like a massively heavy Strong Force.

I felt like I needed to escape in order to save my life from being snuffed out. I tried but failed to lift myself up through this heavy weight in order to get out of bed so that I could re-integrate back into the 3D room

WHICH SIGNIFIED LIFE.

Mind you, the room was pitch black, but the visuals were of a salvia-lit room.

My body was DEADLY frozen.

I looked up at the geometrics of the room. The square ceiling : the rectangular door. All the lines in the room were like connecting strings which were not vibrating because I was

DEAD-LIKE and REMOVED from the 3D visual.

I finally FORCED myself to rise up into the vibrating geometry that was lit up by salvia light. As I arose, the visual lines or strings started to stretch forth and vibrate as my body assimilated into the 3D room

WHICH SIGNIFIED LIFE.

The frame of the door wasn't really part of a door. It was a linear series of little men or builder elves that constituted the door. I watched them stretch and multiply as my body rose into the web-like visual geometry.

I grasped the door knob in my salvia visual which was also the actual material door knob. I then exited my bedroom. I stood in the living room knowing that I was incorporated into reality; but I came VERY CLOSE to leaving my apartment and doing who knows what because everything was still part of the salvia trip, including the outside of my apt.

Breathing in molecules of oxygen, I stood at the boundary between two separate worlds.